Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Feast of St. Helen


 I am coming home on the Feast of St. Helen. Since I am writing this before my mini retreat, I can only hope and trust that I am renewed in body and spirit. I look forward to a new school year, meeting my Senior, being able to do new things, etc. 

Here is anothe quote from Mother Stuart: 

"Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement and transformation. It is continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul teaching you to see clearly and deeply, helping you to listen to your inturition."

This might take some days to reflect on is you take time to really look at the changes, the growth, the discoveries and movements in your life and how these have led to transformation.

Being 91, it may take me many days but reflecting on the past to learn from it is always fruitful.

No comments: