Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

We are not alone


 Sometimes, we feel that we are alone; no one really understands my life at this moment. Have you ever felt that way? Happily, I know I have in the past, but that seems long ago. Still, I think we all have moments when we feel alone. I know that God is always with me, but sometimes He lets us feel as if no one is there to understand us. He waits for us to turn to Him, but He is always with us. I am convinced of this, but maybe the problem is that I forget to turn to Him.

Mother Stuart has a great quote that I will copy here for you today:

"Life is a solitude, and yet as our Lord said, 'I am not alone, for the Father is with me.' Though perhaps three-hundred and sixty-four days out of the year, we cannot feel it. But you know that beyond your own erratic guidance, and the plunging of the chariot, a hand has guided your life, and kept you safe through many a storm, beyond what you could do for yourself. And that same guidance will bring you into the port at last."


No comments: