Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is risen! Alleluia! Alleluia!


Easter Sunday joy comes from know that Jesus has overcome death. I am sure Jesus went to see his mother first of all.
There is a poem that I will copy here for you.
"Just these two words He spoke
changed my life,
"Enjoy Me."

What a burden I thought I was to carry--
a crucifix, as did He.

Love once said to me, "I know a song,
would you like to hear it?"

And laughter came from every brick in the street
and from every pore
in the sky.

After a night of prayer, He
changed my life when
He sang,
"Enjoy Me."


This is St. Theresa of Avila, but I am sure we all hear the same message from the risen Jesus as He comes to us.

1 comment:

Adele J. Gonzalez said...

Thanks, Helen, for always offering us hope and joy. Happy Easter! Adele