Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Who Knows


I was thinking of the story that De Mello told and I have read in different places through the years - It is called, "Good Luck, Bad Luck, Who Knows?" and goes through several happenings in which the chinese farmer always shrugs his shoulders and says, "Good Luck, Bad Luck, Who Knows?" and really there is so much truth in the fact that bad things often turn out to be good and good things seem to have bad results and only God knows what is happening but we may be sure that it is going to be good at the end.
I am still struggling with a strong allergy and my community think it is still because of the four nights I spent in a condo with three cats. That was the week before Holy Week and yesterday my eyes were watering and I was having a terrible time and some are sure it is because of the cats. Whatever it is seems to have made me feel like doing nothing and I suspect that is the way today will go - once in a while it is good to take time out and do nothing, or so I tell others.

No comments: