Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feeling on top of the world!

What makes you happy? Do you wake up full of joy? Does a picture like this one inspire you? How?

I am finding so many joys in my life and they all make me feel so grateful. Today I will share a very short poem that a dear friend sent me with a gorgeous picture of a robin (I did not copy the robin so use your imagination but he was perched on snow). Wow! I guess the robin came, too, and wanted to appear in this blog!

frosty morning
By Gabriel Rosenstock
(1949 - )
 
frosty morning
          a robin bares his breast
                    to the whole world

 
-- from Where Light Begins: Haiku, by Gabriel Rosenstock
Amazon.com

/ Photo by ahisgett /
 







Thought for the Day:
   by Ivan M. Granger
Don't resent the work.
It gives you the strength to stand
whole and silent
before the Mystery.

No comments: