Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Imagine what this says to you...

Actually, this is a picture of a very calm ocean at Vero Beach, but when I look at it I immediately say, "God is in his heaven and all's right with the world." I do not know at this moment where that comes from, but I do think some pictures trigger our thoughts without our being able to explain how it happens. I guess I find joy often by just looking at some pictures. I know that pictures of bodies of water - ocean, lakes, streams, ponds, etc. really speak to me.
The Chapter this month for our reflection group is "digging God out." We need to do that and I find that even getting an e-mail from someone so often reveals God to me. Sorry this is late but I have been spending hours waiting at two different hospitals yesterday and today  and hospitals make me feel so grateful that I am able to go home. I would never be able to work full time in a hospital and admire those who do and remain cheerful!

No comments: