Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My New Year Resolutions

I am not about to copy my resolutions here, but will say that one I have made and must try to keep is to begin writing today!! Not writing all the things I do write each day (blog, journal, notes, etc.) but really start this book that I know I am wanting to write - I just have not been able to begin. Please pray for this as I seem to have writer's block before I have written anything!!

Here is a prayer for the New Year copied from Dayspring -

Lord,
As a new year begins, we come to You and ask for Your blessing.
We pray that you would give us joy to fill our days, peace to fill our hearts, and love to fill our lives.
Thank You for the plans You have for us in this new year.
We wait in anticipation to see all You will do!

Thanking God for you and praying your new year is blessed in every way.

No comments: