Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I was trying to publish a comment that I received (normally I do not publish anonymous comments but thought this was one I wanted to comment on so I am trying to copy it here. It is on the Jesu-Maum Prayer which I have talked about in the past as it has helped me so much. You just take a phrase from the Litany of the Sacred Heart and stay with it - you can sit with it in prayer, use it as you walk or drive around, use it while waiting in line or at red lights, or just let it sink in - I, of course, have my favorite choices such as "Love of the Heart of Jesus, inflame my heart."
Here is the comment:

This prayer seems to be a shortcut to the union with Christ. By interiorising the verses of the Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus we become more and more able to forget ourselves and the words finally will realize what they express... May many people enjoy this valuable means of union with God. on Jesu-Maum Prayer

No comments: