Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Harmony

In his homily on Pentecost, the Holy Father asked us to reflect on three words: Newness, Harmony, and
Mission.
He says, after having spoken of the harmony that only the Holy Spirit can bring to diversity, " So let us ask ourselves: Am I open to the harmony of the Holy Spirit, overcoming every form of exclusivity? Do I let myself be guided by him, living in the Church and with the Church?"

We live in a world that seeks unity. We have need of the Holy Spirit.

"Only the Spirit can awaken diversity, plurality and multiplicity, while at the same time building unity. Here too, when we are the ones who try to create diversity and close ourselves up in what makes us different and other, we bring division. When we are the ones who want to build unity in accordance with our human plans, we end up creating uniformity, standardization. But if instead we let ourselve be guided by the Spirit, richness, variety and diversity never become a source of conflict, because he impels us to experience variety within the communion of the Church. "

 How do I bring help the Holy Spirit by bringing harmony into all the details of my life? Am I letting the Holy Spirit bring diversity into my life? 
Remember, everything I do or do not do is helping the evolution of the world and the unity of the Cosmic Christ! 

No comments: