Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

How do you get in touch with the Holy Spirit?

 


Sometimes when I sit down to write this blog a question just pops into my mind. Today it is "How do I get in touch with the Holy Spirit?" Of course, the Holy Spirit dwells in me and is always there inspiring me to do good, but I need to reflect on how I am in touch - I guess the question comes from my reflection on how to deepen my relationship with the Holy Spirit.

This week I am making a real effort to pray, "Come, Holy Spirit" as I go about the daily tasks and I seem to feel that this is pleasing to the Spirit and I am feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit in a new way so I am sharing this as a suggestion and preparation for the Feast of Pentecost that we will celebrate this coming Sunday.

No comments: