Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Prepare ye the way of the Lord...




I have been reading so many good spiritual things that I find it hard to write anything as my words do not capture what I want to say. I am really caught up into the whole mystery of the indwelling of the Blessed Trinity; and, as we prepare for the Feast of the Sacred Heart this Friday, I am trying to realize what it means for us to dwell in His Heart. And He dwells in ours so that we go out to give His Love to others.
We are also called to prepare the way of the Lord; today being the feast of John the Baptist makes me think of how he went out into the desert and began to preach and baptize but proclaimed that he was not the one who was to come...we are all called to prepare the way, to be missionaries and bring others to know and love God.

No comments: