Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2016

Apostolic Couage



Today is the 56th anniversary of my final profession in Rome. It was a day full of joy for me as I had been chosen to be one to go to the missions. I had known since Christmas eve that I was not to go home, but was being sent straight to Chile to our school in Vina del Mar. I was so happy that I could finally speak about this as it was a real gift of the Lord. I felt so given that day and knew that the Lord would go with me and never leave me alone.

The name of our group was "Courage apostolique" and I felt full of courage. I had no idea what it would be like to land in another country and not be able to speak or understand the language. Still, the Lord protected me and was with me in a special way that 8th of February.

No comments: