Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

Welcome Joy



"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." I was reflecting on how I welcome joy and began to think of joyful moments that I often recall to memory and that is one way I welcome joy. How do you welcome it?

I have always thought that Jesus wants us to welcome Him and He is our Joy!

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you who are upright and in right standing with Him]; shout for joy, all you upright in heart! Psalm 32: 11

Here is a prayer that a friend gave me and I want to pass on to you:

Dear Lord, I thank You for the faith that frees, the love that knows it cannot lose its own; the love that looking through the shadows sees that You and she and I are one. (James Freeman)

No comments: