Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time

 This may be ordinary time for the Church's Liturgy, but it is not ordinary time for us during this pandemic. It is amazing how quickly things have changed all over the world with the need to isolate, work from home, study from home, and learn new ways to communicate. I am not going to write much about the Mass today, but I was struck by the Entrance Antiphon:

"Let the hearts that seek the Lord rejoice; turn to the Lord and his strength; constantly seek his face." 

That seems like the best advice and something we should reflect on today. Actually, the Responsorial Psalm is "I love you, Lord, my strength." That seems to be a good prayer for now. 


I received a Halloween card that says" It's Halloween and speaking of weird things...I love you."

I have been praying with it saying, " Speaking of weird things, Lord, I know that you love me and everyone with unconditional love!"

No comments: