Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2022

A Free Saturday


 After a very busy week (and I am retired!), it is nice to have a free Saturday and I intend to go to the movie this afternoon. It is the one time in the week when I do attend the movie and I am so glad we are again having a comedy. At least I hope this one is - it is "Mermaids."

Here is another quote from St. Madeleine Sophie: "Put all your trust in God and all you Love. God will uphold you and will supply for all you lack."

I have so much to be grateful for and when I think of all the families who have lost children by shootings (not only the horrible mass shootings in schools but Miami had "drive-by" shootings that would kill whoever was out playing on just sitting on their porch). I think of all the refugees who have been separated from their children, those who are still in the midst of a country at war, etc. 

We need to pray that this long week end will be peaceful and no one gets hurt. 

No comments: