Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2022

Graduation is This Evening for Sacred Heart Prep


 St. Madeleine Sophie said that 'the way to do much in a short time is to love much. People will do great things if they are stirred with enthusiasm and love." Actually, that is a quote from Mother Stuart, but I think it fits both of them. I really like the quote and hope to be stirred by enthusiasm and love. 


Yesterday we had a great homily for the feast of St. Philip Neri. I cannot remember all of it, but the idea is that we are called to lighten up and spread joy. I love the idea of spreading joy to all we meet.

I am not fond of going to graduations, but I know it is good for our students to find us there. I must admit that I enjoy high school graduations more than the countless University graduations that I was required to participate in, wearing cap and gown. I do pray for all the graduates as it is a new beginning as they leave the familiar places and go forth to make new friends.

No comments: