Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Something to think about

 


I found this helpful.

It’s not how long the rain falls or how hard the wind blows
Or how deep is the snow in the road
Nor the balance we fake when we feel the ground shake
And we think that our world will explode
It’s the help that we give.
It’s the love that we live
It’s our pride in the friendships we form
It’s the courage we show facing things we don’t know
It’s the way that we weather the storm.
 
BENJAMIN SCHEUER, FROM THE SONG "WEATHER THE STORM"
shared by Kelly in New Hampshire
I copied this and I thought I could share it with you. It just spoke to me.
I intend to write more about the wonderful experience of the whole day in
Yosemite, but I am waiting to be able to share pictures. There are some things that should be easy for me to do, but sometimes I think I have saved a picture and sent it to one of my photo files, but then I cannot find it. Maybe tomorrow as I am still catching up with many things after being away.

No comments: