Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dreams are important


I woke up early feeling so happy. I was having a dream and in it a woman who I did not know seemed to be giving me spiritual direction. She was pointing out to me the importance of remembering all the graces God has given me throughout my life, the peak experiences, as that gives glory to God and makes me feel happy and grateful. I think it might have been my Guardian Angel as she seemed to know all the things God has done for me. The joy is still with me so I pass this on to you. We all have special moments, God moments, so let us recall them today and thank God for each of them.

3 comments:

Alex Tang said...

That is wonderful. Thank God for special moments.

Helen said...

Alex, it is always so good to hear from you. I am thanking God for that dream as it is helping me to live in gratitude! I love been in touch with you in Malaysia.

Denise said...

How lovely that you were able to experience the presence of God through your dream!