Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009


These mountains are in Hawaii but are so beautiful. I think I try to put a picture that might help to contemplate even when I do not know what I am going to share in my blog. I guess I must start with the question that Jesus asks in today's Gospel:
"But who do you say that I am?" Each of us must answer that for oneself and I suspect that it may be a slightly different answer each time we hear Jesus asking us that question. For me now, at this moment in my life, Jesus is both lover and friend, an intimate companion who loves me and is with me in all. I have been reading the Gospels with a sense that Jesus is really so human and his Heart is asking for our love.
Yesterday I went with one of my community to a Mass for all the Religious of the Archdiocese. Afterwards I happened to end up at a table with two Sisters, both of whom I had directed. It is wonderful to see how God works in others.

No comments: