Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paths always invite me to follow my imagination...


This garden path is very inviting and takes me back to a dream I had last night. I was in a convent in a wooded, beautiful place and I was going to be making a retreat. I was thrilled to find out that it was a directed retreat with a former superior. I was really looking forward to direction with her when I woke up. So then I decided that the dream had a meaning beyond the one I could see about longing for direction. The problem is that my imagination is still working on that dream and I am less clear about it as the day goes on so will just let it rest until clarity comes.
Yesterday I was swimming in the pool and found that a snake was also swimming with me. I am glad I did not dream about that. I was out of the pool so fast and then was quite relieved when another of my community came forward, fished the snake out with a pole and finally, after much pounding with the steel pole, managed to kill it. It was large and swam fast and I am going to look carefully at the pool before I venture in today. I seem not to have posted yesterday for some reason. I must have been lost in the Interior Castle.

No comments: