Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Miscellaneous


I hope the snow helps you to feel cool if you are living in a climate as hot and humid as Miami. I always think that September is the worst month as you think September will get cooler and it does not! I should be thankful that we have not had any hurricanes near Miami as this is also the worst month usually for hurricanes. The season for our hurricanes lasts until November 30 so we keep praying and watching the Atlantic storms.

I need to be at the University earlier than usual today so will just keep all my readers in prayer and hope you do the same for me. I am using the theme song from my teaching days at Clifton in Cincinnati: "Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee; Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in thy love for me; Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, may thy kingdom come!

No comments: