Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Passion for Jesus

The words that most struck me and I have been mulling over ever since I was given the Woman of Conscience Award was that "I have a passion for Jesus." Wow! I started thinking about that and it is true and makes me happy. In fact, I think that is one of the great graces in my life - to have a passion for Jesus! Why did I need to hear this from someone else to realize it? And what am I doing about it? I want to keep this passion en-kindled so that I give it to others.
This is going to be my short reflection for today as it is a day filled with all sorts of appointments, and we have our reflection group tonight which means some grocery shopping and preparing our dinner for those who come. Tomorrow I will tell you about a book I received from a good friend yesterday called, "Life is hard, God is good." I have read the first chapters and will suggest it for our reflection group as it is so real and we all struggle with the question of suffering in our world today and God's love and compassion allowing it.

No comments: