Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Pilgrim Path Within...

 
 
More unusual flowers that really leave me in awe of the Creator of so many varieties. Yesterday was my nephew's birthday and today is my brother-in-law's birthday. They are very different but so good. I have much to thank for in both of them.

Now, today's reflection in my Mass booklet is by Marina Wiederkehr, an old friend and great author of creative, sometimes humorous, spirituality books and articles. She triggered my own reflection today when she wrote: "Each time we sit down at the altar of our own lives to evaluate our growth in Christ, whether this is through spiritual direction or part of our personal rule of life, we are on pilgrimage." She says that the Word of God is our guide and that we have within our beings a pilgrim path.

Where am I now on my pilgrim path? What Scripture path am I using today to continue my journey?

No comments: