Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

On My Way but...



This is just a reminder that I will be making my retreat from August 4 to 13th and really do ask for your prayers for me especially during those days. It is the most important time of the year for me as one does nothing for eight days except concentrate of Jesus and what He is saying to me. Silence during those days deepens so that one is really attentive to the inspirations of the Holy Spirit. It is such a grace to be able to take this time each year; some years I have been able to prolong it, but this year I will be visiting with my friends in our retirement home, although spending a few days in a community in Redwood City and then in our new community home in Berkeley. I will also have the opportunity of seeing my nephew and his wife the last week end I am in California.

I shall not be writing, but will keep all in my prayer. When you read this I shall be either in the air or arriving in San Francisco!
Tomorrow is the Feast of St. Ignatius!

No comments: