Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Still trying to catch up...

There is still a problem with our internet connection but I have found over two hundred e-mails that have come just during this week! Maybe I need to take a vacation from the computer! I will be doing that at the end of the month. In the meantime I will try to keep the blog going and find that my message for today is all about gratitude. We just need to be grateful for every moment of the day. When we are grateful, we are happy.
Miami is going wild with the World Cup as we have thousands of fans from Latin America living here; the newspaper shows how these Latinos are flocking to the bars to watch the games and how really excited they are even when their country is not playing.
I was thinking that I should be just as excited about the things of God. We are called to go forth and reveal God's love; I think we need to be enthusiastic and joyful and then others will also get excited about all the good things God is doing for us at every moment because He loves us.

No comments: