Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How to develop a positive attitude











Below is a link to a video that takes less than four minutes to view and gives seven ways to keep a positive attitude. It is worth watching. For those who will not be able to take the time, here are some of these ways that I remember and think I have been trying to practice:
1. Do not worry; wait to worry and maybe you will not need to do so.
2. Be grateful
3. Stay healthy
4. Be aware that joy boomerangs - do something nice for others and you will feel good about it.
5.Be disciplined - I think this is what sometimes lessens my positive attitude as I tend to waste time, procrastinate,....
6.Learn to say "no" - this sounds simple but is difficult to practice
7.Surround yourself with positive people- this is the most fun of all!


I urge you to take the time to watch this yourself as attitude is important and our spiritual life calls us to a positive attitude.


http://play.simpletruths.com/movie/attitude-is-everything/?

No comments: