Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015


Our world is in such need of prayer; we are not taking care of it and we are certainly not keeping peace as there are small wars going on in many places. Again, we need to pray and also do what we can to take care of our planet. We all know this, but I often feel helpless. Reading the newspaper is not giving me much joy as we are made aware of all the bad things that are happening and how people are suffering in every part of the world.

I do pray for each continent but mostly I am just telling God to take care of all of us as we do not seem to be doing such a good job of taking care of his world.

I have been asking the Holy Spirit to help me to give love and joy to others. I mostly sit in silence and listen with my heart. I know God is present, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We can establish the Kingdom of God in the world in proportion to our establishing it in ourselves. I do not know where I read that years ago, but I have never forgotten it.

No comments: