Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2018

Feast of St. Therese of Lisieux



We begin a new month today full of hope for our country. We have so many really good people so I hope our congress will come together for the good of all our people. I am sure we are all praying for this. Prayer full of faith can move mountains! It is good to begin the month with St. Therese of Lisieux and remember she said: "Our Lord does not so much look at the greatness of our actions or even at their difficulty, as at the love with which we do them."

I have saved a couple of quotes for your reflection today:


May I see my own limits with compassion, just as I view the limits of others.
Roshi Joan Halifax
and 

WORD FOR THE DAY

I draw prayer round me like a dark protective wall, withdraw inside it as one might into a convent cell and then step outside again, calmer and stronger and more collected again.
Etty Hillesum




No comments: