Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Joy is breaking out all over!

I just received this lovely picture of Spring flowers in New Jersey. The fact that it comes from one of the Sacred Heart alums that I am praying for everyday makes it more precious and so I am sharing it with you.
I think that I do not go out to enjoy nature enough in Miami. I do go out by the pool, but it is so hot that we really do not have flowers. I guess the heat keeps me inside too much!
I went back today to thinking about finding Jesus going around and consoling people during this Easter season. I find that I am called to do the same and just as I find joy in receiving an e-mail from a friend, I need to try to pass on that joy. I read this question this morning that keeps coming back to me today: ""When has Jesus appeared to you?"

No comments: