Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2022

A New Month


I am not sure why I cannot move the cursor where I want it today, but I will try writing anyway. 

Now I have that fixed and I am thinking of how it feels to begin another September. The students have been back for two weeks, so it is not the thrill of seeing them again as they walk around our beautiful campus. The leaves have not turned on most of our gorgeous trees, the weather is hot and a really hot spell is predicted, yet September has arrived and there is a sense of new beginnings.

However, today I only have time to share another quote from Mother Stuart:

"Please establish firmly in your mind, that to abandon yourself to the providence of God and the love of the Sacred Heart is no myth or illusion, but the humblest, truest, most worshipful stand that your soul can make against any temptation, difficulty, or danger."

That is a consoling quote!

No comments: