Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

What is your favorite name for God?


 California, at least where I am living, does not have an Autumn and I do miss it. However, it is cooler today and it makes me think of the leaves we raked, the bonfires we used to have, and the lovely colors of autumn. 

I missed posting on Monday, but we did have a great Open House and I think we are all happy about that. On Monday morning I had all of my spirituality group here in person. Usually we just meet by zoom, but once a month they all come and we had a great conversation this morning catching up with everyone. We did not look at the discussion questions today so we are still on Chapter 2 in Barbara Bowe's Biblical Foundation of Spirituality. However, I have been reflecting on the first two reflection questions and will share them with you.

What are your favorite names or images for God? Why do these images capture your attention and imagination?

What Biblical image do you prefer and why?

Have your images for God changed over time?

No comments: