Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


It is wonderful to have so many ways to keep in touch with friends. E-mail is fastest but I love writing notes, especially to those not on the Internet. I also text with a few friends and chat with others while playing Words with Friends. I think I am getting addicted to playing that game!
Reaching out to others by writing notes is a ministry for me and so is this blog. I sit down at the computer and pray and wait for the Holy Spirit to inspire what I should write here each day. I just trust that the Spirit knows what is best and has been helping me to pen this blog for years. This week I will have written 3,000 blogs and that is just since Google started counting them for me!
God keeps saying, "Be still, be still and know that I am God

No comments: