Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Rest



Today my blog is late as I did not schedule it for today and I had a very busy morning and no time to return to my room. Now I am happy it is Sunday and we have prayer together in front of the Blessed Sacrament (Exposition) at 4:00 so time to catch up with notes I wanted to write yesterday.

My refection today is on the above picture which always draws me into prayer. The water gushing from the rock is the love being poured out from the Heart of Jesus and being carried by us to so many in all parts of the world.
As I walk around the grounds here, I see the last preparations for the opening of school tomorrow. It seems that we have almost 1200 students arriving to start classes. The football players have been here all week; today there are groups of freshmen being led around the campus by older students. Perhaps these are the Ambassadors.
Next Sunday we are expecting all the students from the Sacred Heart Club and we will each adopt one or two to have visits with each week during the academic year.

No comments: