Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Still some sharing on 2nd Day of Retreat


The picture is of the East side of Villa Maria del Mar showing my third floor window near the roof, the tree and ocean in the distance and the top of part of the dining room which has wonderful windows overlooking the ocean. I love the third floor as the overhang keeps the sun from hitting the windows  during most of the day. My corner room has another window looking out at the ocean.

On the 2nd Day of the retreat we had this message given to us: "Because you believed in me, I believed in me."  Here are some Scripture passages that came to me:
I have chosen you to bear fruit...
I can do all things in Him who strengthens me...
I have called you by name. You are precious in my eyes. I love you.
Remain in my love.
Come to me...
Take courage; it is I.

We had a song by Josh Groban called "You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and , oh, my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains,
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to be more than I can be.


No comments: