Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Feast of All Saints




After my guided imagery retreat last January, I have my own image of the Communion of Saints. This picture is the closest to what I have seen in my imagination during the guided imagery retreat.
Two years ago, when I was so ill, I was often aware of the Communion of Saints. Then, in my guided imagery retreat I saw my mother and father in the front smiling at me. They were in color, well-dressed, and stood out from the others who seemed to be mostly in brown and black robes. At the top of the pyramid were the angels and Our Lady, and then, above all, the Trinity but I only saw the Three Persons in God in a brilliant light, too bright to really look at but I had a real sense of being with the Blessed Trinity.

It is good to feast All the Saints as I am sure there are many we never think of and I am sure many have been helping me in so many ways. It is a great comfort to know that we have so many friends in heaven.

No comments: