Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2016

First Friday


Jesus is so human as well as Divine. I love First Friday every month as it is a time to look at the love of Jesus for each of us and see how I can return His Love. I usually just let Jesus love me and then try to show my love for Him by choosing what pleases Him. Right now, I am trying to be with some of my sisters who cannot get around by themselves; many are frail, have memory problems, or just are getting so old that they need attention and love. The level of love in this community is extraordinary and you feel how each cares for all. It is a happy place and I hope I can add my little bit to making some happier by my love. I guess that is the best way to love Jesus outside of my prayer. One of the joys of living here is taking more time for prayer.

It is also the Feast of St. Charles Borromeo.

No comments: