Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Embracing Joy in His Presence


 Years ago my sister gave me a little book by Sarah Young with the title, "Jesus Calling" - I am sure I would have shared a bit with my readers on this blog. Then, since I have been at Oakwood, having a gift card for Barnes and Noble, I browsed the shelves and found a more recent book by Sarah Young: "Jesus Always: Embracing Joy in His Presence." It was published in 2016 and there is a copyright so I must be careful in quoting from this little book, but it does help to kindle joy and so I think I will be using some thoughts from it. 

During this Easter season I am convinced that Jesus wants to give us His Joy. We need only look at all the good things tht are happening in and around us every single day! Begin now to keep a gratitude Journal and you will be joyful! More on this tomorrow.

No comments: