Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday after Easter


 The first Sunday after Easter now is dedicated to Jesus under the title Divine Mercy. Divine Mercy Sunday pushed Good Shepherd Sunday out of its place, but the Good Shepherd is certainly an image that conveys the Divine Mercy. 

The prayer for today's Liturgy asks that "we may always find delight in these paschal mysteries, so that the renewal constantly at work within us may be the cause of our unending joy."

I hope that our recalling and praying with the paschal mysteries is a constant renewal and gives us that unending joy. 

I desire to clear out my room but then do nothing and I need to tackle that extras that I do not need and am not using. I say this, but lack energy to do more than a little bit at a time. However, I am going to weed out many things today, I hope and pray. Our Oakwood Daily News told us that "Spring is in the Air" and it's the perfect time to do a little spring cleaning to see if there are things you would like to give away or donate. I do have clothes and books to give away and papers to throw away. Hopefully this afternoon will see a good start as I love having a neat room with nothing extra. I did wash my spread this morning and I am throwing away the huge stack of Oakwood Daily News.! Perhaps my musing over this spring cleaning will help my readers to also clear out and many things that collect without one knowing it. My prayer shelf is rather full, but everything there has a meaning for me so I will only dust it.

No comments: