Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

What a day to be grateful...

I love Thursdays but I think I am loving every single day as I have started to really look for the tiny things to thank God for each day. It does make a difference as I see everything as gift and an opportunity to thank - even for the times I do not respond as I should. That is also reason for gratitude as it means that I recognize that I am not acting as Jesus would and feel gratitude that He has let me see this. I do not know why I stopped looking for moments to thank but it is good to be back doing this again. Life is so short and there is so much to be thankful for at each moment. I am grateful that I had a good day of gratitude yesterday and seem to be full of joy each time I feel grateful for the gift of the present moment.


No comments: