Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2013

What A Wonderful Week!

Giving a Busy Persons' Retreat is really a wonderful experience and I am so grateful to be part of this wonderful RSCJ Team of Spiritual Companions. I had six retreatants (all such lovely, interesting people) and, because some of the retreatants seemed interested in forming a group to continue to deepen their spirituality, we decided to meet one night a month at my home; however, as nineteen signed up for this, we will need to have two groups. Our first meeting is October 16 so do pray for this.
I am glad to be back on the blog again and hope you have been looking at the daily entries on Mater.
I also have been reading all I can find on what the Holy Father, Pope Francis, is saying and doing. He has given me such hope for the Church. Let us have faith and be able to work miracles as Jesus tells us in the Gospel.
It was a very full week for me and I face another one, but I feel so energized by the prayer and sharing of this past week. I feel as if God is calling me to wake up and experience His Love in new ways and give His love to others.



No comments: