Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prayer used by St. Philippine Duchesne



Here is a prayer that Philippine used and I really like:

Lord, You alone are the Center in which I find rest.
Give me Your arm to support me,
Your shoulders to carry me,
Your breast to lean upon,
Your Cross to uphold me,
Your Body to nourish me.
In You, Lord, I sleep and rest in peace.


Our novena continues:
Lord Jesus, through the intercession of St. Rose Philippine Duchesne, to your Sacred Heart I confide...(here I am putting my friend from Scotland, but you may add your own intentions, too) Only look...Then do what Your Heart inspires...Let Your Heart decide... I count on It...I trust in it...I throw myself on its mercy...Lord, Jesus! You will not fail me!..."

My walking prayer today is "Sacred Heart of Jesus, to Your intentions, I unite myself."

No comments: